Welcome to AVB Technologies Private Limited.
AVB Technologies Private Limited is a Power, Communications & Electronic Security company, began in Jan of 2003 in the name of AV Electricals , being registered in April of 2006 as AVB Technologies and registered in April of 2015 as AVB Technologies Private Limited.
Our aim is to provide a service which benefits our customers by delivering projects on time, within budget and to specification. We pride ourselves in our technical ability and knowledge, to complete a first class installation that is reliable, practical and functional.
AVB Technologies Private Limited is a medium sized company, whose management is involved in all projects. We believe this involvement results in better product and service delivery, as there is direct accountability of project performance.
AVB Technologies Private Limited specialists in Electrification projects, Fiber optics splicing, Electronic Security Product installation, design and maintenance of structured cabling systems, & UPS installations.
Why you choose AVB?
Question) Why AVB Technologies?
Answer) Four Steps Services
STEP 1- Analysis and Consultation
- Assess Technology Requirements (Existing and New)
- Evaluate Existing Facilities
- Determine Design Parameters
- Create New Lay-Out and Design
- Complete “Site Survey,” Begin to Formulate “Statement of Work”
- STEP 2 – Design and Engineering
- Select Cabling Infrastructure
- Develop an Infrastructure That Is Future Proofed
- Select Sub-Contractors If Needed
- Create Terms of Reference
- Finalize “Statement of Work”
STEP 3 – Install and Implementation
- Prepare Inventory of Existing Equipment
- Project Manage New Installation
- Co-Ordinate with Other Trades
- Disconnect, Install, and Test End-to-End Cabling Applications
- Installation Certified
STEP 4 – Transition Services
- Complete “Client Satisfaction Questionnaire”
- Complete Inventory of New and Relocated Equipment
- Complete “As-Built Drawings”
- Discuss On-Going Support Issues
- Address All Open Items on “Punch List”
- Complete “Day-Two Service Offering” Contract